Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Post...on Finals Week...with an ACL tear...

God I love college...

I can sit here during the week before finals and right before bashing my head in with the nearest rock (most likely frozen over by now...welcome to Milwaukee) I decided to get a blog instead. It's virtually bashing my head into a rock.

This week has been great, Psychology still is not teaching Psychology...Anthropology still can't grab my interest, and our presentation for Spanish was once again pushed back. Apparently our death group (literally we're presenting on Death in Mexico) is expected to have a very interesting and engaging performence, so our teacher moved us back to Friday...go figure. As my first semester comes to a close I have to ask myself, will it get better? I love college, socially this has been the best time of my life but MY GOD are the classes boring. If not for my History class I would have no interest in school. The only thing keeping me afoot is the constant reminder that I need a 3.0 to maintain scholarship, if that wasn't there I would have no motivation to keep studying.

But on a brighter note....

CMAS get's his surgery on December 15th. Thats a big 1 2 days away. As daunting of a date with the knife it is, I can't wait. For those who don't know I tore my ACL, and all I can say is it feels like you're broken. Having the knowledge that I can't do activities A or B really got to me after a while, and I'm so ready to get myself fixed up and work really hard through rehab so I can get back to the things I love...running around like a little kid. Can't wait to kick this blog off and talk about what pisses me off, what I love, or anything involving me myself and I. I need a place to put my ideas and beliefs down, this seems like a good area.

No comments: